30-day Glow Up Challenge
If you have been wanting to do the glow-up challenge for a while now, I think this is your chance to get started.
I am all for looking and feeling great from within and whoever came up with the 30-day glow-up challenge is genius.
For anyone that has been feeling down lately, or even if you haven’t, I challenge you to try the Glow Up Challenge this month!
It’s the perfect way to regain control of yourself and feel great again.
If you find that you have no energy most days or your skin is breaking out constantly, you have to do something about it.
It’s time for us to be our best selves and make those changes we know we need in order to feel great again.
Join me during the glow up 30-day challenge as I go through some of the steps of the challenge and show you how easy it can be!
30 days is just enough time to get things right without feeling rushed or pressured.
The Glow Up Challenge List below is one I created to best suit my personal needs.
You are more than welcome to switch things up and make a list or challenge that better works with your own lifestyle.
And you do not need to stick to 30 days either, but I believe 30 days is enough time to transform yourself for the better if you are committed.
You are here today because you want to know:
How to have a glow up
What to include on your list
How to effectively complete the challenge
You have definitely come to the right place.
We have plenty of examples that could work for everyone.
How to do the “glow up challenge…”
Before we get started on our 30-day “Glow up challenge”, we did want you to follow us on Instagram for more tips.
We also wanted to take the opportunity to let you know that we use Affiliate links on some of our blog posts. This means that we could make a commission if you click on an affiliate link and purchase something. Read our full disclosure and blog policy for more information.
Get your own Beauty and Glow Planner right now.
What Is A Glow Up Challenge?
Are interested in attempting the “Glow Up” Challenge?
Basically, this is a 30-day challenge where you perform different tasks intended to make you a better person.
These tasks ideally will transform your lifestyle, promote a healthy personal development plan as well as transform you from the inside out so you become a new person physically.
It could be that you lose weight, maybe a hair colour change or it could be as powerful as personality change.
This is about you and the change you want to make to better YOU as a person.
For a set period of time, you will be doing everything in your power to take care of yourself.
This is known as a “Glow Up Challenge” or even simply a more advanced self-care plan.
If you haven’t read our last post on how to glow up, you need to check it out before you start the challenge.
It has everything you need to know about how to have a glow up!
Basically, here are my reasons for promoting a “Glow up challenge”:
- To feel physically better and healthier
- Get into better habits
- Become more confident
- Lose weight
- Encourage natural beauty
- Develop better skills
- To flourish
Now that that is out of the way, you can create your “glow up challenge” list to make it easy for you to stay on track.
I got a question the other day where a reader asked: What do you put on a glow-up list?
Honestly, it is all up to you.
There is no perfect list.
Depending on your lifestyle, your needs and your commitment level, you can switch things up to better work with your own needs.
As a young mom, my needs are different for a college student or a busy female entrepreneur.
The 30 Day Glow Up Challenge List:
- Sleep More (8 hours every night)
- Get moving (minimum of 2 hours a day)
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day to fast-track your glow up look
- Take your daily vitamins
- Cut out caffeine/alcohol during the challenge
- Exfoliate/try a facemask
- Write in your journal for 30 days
- Less junk more vegetables and fruits (watch what you eat)
- Try detoxing and cleaning your inside
- Anti-ageing cream doesn’t hurt (I started in my 20s- forever young)
- Create a daily routine and stick to it
- Meditate for 10 minutes a day (it’s great for your mental health)
- Spring clean your life – get rid of anything toxic
- Decluttr – your mind, your surrounding and things that do not fulfill you
- Take care of your skin – start a skin routine (in other words moisturize and do things to help good skin)
- Don’t forget about your hair and scalp – what’s your hair routine?
- Give your nails and teeth some love
- Try out a minimalist makeup routine (less makeup is always better)
- Practice positive self-affirmations
- Practice self-love
- Practice Body Positivity
- Smile more
- Don’t forget sunscreen – it’s good for you and your skin
- Read more
- Reduce overall screen time
- Create a life’s goal ideas list and work on it
- Create a positive money mindset
- Glow Up Your Finances (Money Talks) – work on your debt, grow your savings and increase your income
- Track Your Finances & Budget
- Build confidence
- Connect with friends and family that uplift you
I hope you enjoyed this glow-up checklist and you will take the time to work through it.
Which item on the list are you most excited to try out?
Tell us in the comments below.
Get your own Beauty and Glow Planner right now.
How To Effectively Work On The Challenge:
Definitely work at your own pace and work on the list daily if possible.
Over the 30 days glow up challenge, you will have one challenge that you will need to complete every day that will help you improve your physical appearance, physical health, or mental health.
And we didn’t only stick to these, we also added a challenge to help improve finances!
Read our suggestions above and decide which ones work better for your own 30 days glow up challenge.
If you want to do them weekly, do that but if you are comfortable with doing the daily 30-day challenge, then go for it.
Grab the Beauty and Glow Planner and use it to plan your own challenge.
- How To Be Beautiful Naturally – 10 Things You Must Absolutely Do
- How To Look Elegant And Classy Everyday For Work On A Budget